Whether you’re looking to increase mobility and decrease pain in the family geriatric pet, or optimize performance in an agility dog, canine chiropractic can help achieve your goals.
Signs and symptoms your dog may benefit from chiropractic care:
- Inability to Jump
- Lack of coordination in gaits
- Difficulty going up or down stairs
- “Lameness” that appears to move from limb to limb
- Stiffness coming out of the crate or kennel.
- Muscle atrophy or wasting
- Decreased Stride in front or rear limbs
- Puppy sitting, or sitting with the rear legs to one side
- Sensitivity to touch
- Facial Expression of apprehension or pain