Help your horse be their best.
How can an equine chiropractor help?
Whether you’re trying to keep your backyard pleasure horse happy and healthy, or trying to bring your competitive equine athlete to the top of their game, equine chiropractic can help you achieve your goals.
Signs and Symptoms your equine may benefit from chiropractic care:
- Uneven Pelvic Conformation
- Refusals at fences
- Tenderness under the saddle
- Roaching of the lower back
- Resistance to turn to one side
- Resistance to get deep to a fence
- Shortened Stride
- Reluctance to pick up a lead
- Difficulties with collected or lateral gaits
- Difficulties engaging the hindquarters
- Difficulty flexing the poll
- Brushing or Interfering
- Problems with lead changes
- Shoes worn down on one side or horse drags its feet
- Difficulty working long and low